Why Introverts Love Working Remotely and Don’t Miss The Office | TIS Ep. 18
Working from home has (thankfully) become the norm, and like so many other people, the sisters are big fans. Listen in to hear why they’re loving the work from home life, and why they are not missing the office, not even for a second. Plus: Have your elastic waist pants been lying to you? Have you put on a few pandemic pounds? The sisters both have. Tune in as Sharon and Lisa share what they’ve been doing to shed the extra weight and achieve their wellness goals.
3 Big Takeaways:
- On office life and introversion: “As an introvert, when you’re in an open-plan office it makes you less productive, less focused, and less efficient.”
- On office life and extroversion: “Extroverts feed on social stimulation, while introverts get drained by it.”
- On #WFH and productivity: “Working from home helps me achieve more in less time.”
Find Us: Listen on Substack or add our podcast feed to your favorite player. | Transcript
5 Juicy Quotes:
- “We have heard the rumor that some people miss being in the office. Extroverts: We’re looking at you.”
- “Most introverts are united in not missing the office—not even a little bit.”
- “Working from home gives me a better quality of life overall.”
- “My home is my sanctuary, so the more time that I can spend at home, the better.”
- “Being at peace and feeling grounded is a good foundation from which to create your best work.”
By The Numbers:
- 0:41 – “Introverts Unite Separately” segment: Like the Freshman 15, pandemic pounds are a real thing. The sisters talk about the weight they’ve both gained, and what they’re doing to lose a few pounds.
- 10:10 – “In Our World” segment: Sharon and Lisa explain why they (and most introverts) are not missing being in the office.
- 10:58 – Sharon shares her top reasons why she’s happy to not have to go in to work.
- 15:21 – Lisa shares why she’s not missing the open-plan office.