As a follow-up to last week’s episode on relationship red flags, this week we’re focusing on when you know what’s right. In this episode, Sharon, Lisa, and their guest Stacey Alvarez de la Campa share the signs – the green flags – that told them that the road to romance was looking promising.
The beauty is in the details. For full show notes and transcript click below.
Previous Episode: Relationship Red Flags with guest Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
Five Juicy Quotes
- [A green flag is] somebody who positively encourages your ambition and your potential that sometimes you don’t even see – Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
- They don’t see your ascension as taking away right from the totality of your relationship – Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
- I look for calm. I look for peace and look for gentle waters – Lisa Hurley
- Knowing you can disagree …without it degenerating into chaos and violence… is psychological safety – Sharon Hurley Hall
- A huge green flag is when your partner doesn’t take things personally. – Stacey Alvarez de la Campa