Have you ever considered making a podcast? Are you a newbie podcaster? This episode is for you! This week the Introvert Sisters spill some of their tips on podcasting as well as some of the difficult realities of running a podcast. Not just anyone can pick up a mic and make a podcast… At least not one this good!
The Introvert Sisters Podcast is sponsored by All Things Equitable Inc.: We make it Easy to be Equitable
The beauty is in the details. For full show notes and transcript click below.
Previous Episode: Shifting Mindsets on Sustainability with Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
Find Us: Listen on Substack or add our podcast feed to your favorite player. | Transcript
Three Juicy Quotes
- “Everything we do could itself be a full time job.” – Lisa Hurley
- “How do we free ourselves to be able to spend more time doing what we love with the people that we love, in the way that we love to do it?” – Lisa Hurley
- “[How do we create a world] where we can do the things that are important and empowering and impactful while maintaining some energy, some time for ourselves.” – Sharon Hurley Hall
5 Tips for Podcasters:
- Be realistic about how frequently you are going to upload.
- Make templates for graphics and show notes.
- Reuse content across platforms.
- Have a coherent visual identity.
- Use your strengths and acknowledge your weaknesses.
By The Numbers:
- 1:01 – What do the Introvert Sisters have going on besides the podcast?
- 4:52 – Podcasting tips
- Subscribe to Sharon’s Anti-Racism Newsletter.
- Join Lisa on LinkedInclusion, a Black-founded, inclusive social media platform that is an official safe space.
- Follow Lisa on TikTok
- Tools we use: