Are you triggered? Cause we’re triggered! It feels like especially since the beginning of the panorama we’re in a constant state of fight or flight. The good news is we don’t have to feel that way all the time. Alechia Reese and Dani Foster, hosts of the famous Triggered AF podcast, join Sharon and Lisa to discuss how to release your triggers and embrace transformation.
The beauty is in the details. For full show notes and transcript click below.
Previous Episode: Relationship Green Flags with guest Stacey Alvarez de la Campa
7 Juicy Quotes
- You have to figure out what are the glass balls? And what are the balls that you can allow to drop. – Dani Foster
- The work doesn’t look like how it looks on Instagram …it gets nasty, and it gets ugly, and it gets painful and there are tears – Alechia Reese
- I don’t think that there’s any greater service than helping others and making sure that they’re taking a different route or changing their mindset. That’s the best. – Dani Foster
- my life has not looked as well put together as I am. It’s been some major trauma – Alechia Reese
- I’ve tried to be more and more intentional of showing my underbelly of being vulnerable, of being more myself and not being so caught up in sounding perfect – Dani Foster
- it’s not possible to make things that are traumatic, nice all the time – Sharon Hurley Hall
- if you are speaking to somebody and what you are speaking about is all negativity, that kind of low vibrational stuff that is going to show up. – Lisa Hurley